Our Innovative I-Q (Inquiry Quest) project-based learning programme is designed to equip you with the 21st-century skills you'll need to navigate the real world:
I-Q explained: Inquiry-Quest are our way of setting you up to take your place in the world. They focus on developing and extending your 'soft skills'.
What are soft skills? They’re a cluster of personal qualities, habits, attitudes and social graces that make you a good employee - someone who is easy to work with. Soft skills complement hard skills (a person's knowledge and occupational skills).Our I-Q day projects:
- run every Friday for 2 hours, during terms 1-3
- involve you working on self-chosen areas of interest or passion
- must have real value and fit clear criteria that we set for you
- may be undertaken individually or in groups
- can involve NCEA assessment